Pics shows: The girl’s arm was found swollen in the form of a bangle; These shocking images show doctors discovering a rubber band growing into the flesh of a four-year-old girl’s arm. The girl nicknamed ‘Le Le’ stays with her grandparents, who did not realise that the otherwise innocent-looking elastic band had become imbedded in her right arm, with her flesh and skin quickly growing around it. The child from Linquan county in China’s Eastern Anhui Province was first taken to doctors in their native province in the beginning of the year, after her grandparents noticed a red "ring" appearing on her forearm. Doctors could not identify the condition, diagnosing it as an infection or allergies. Le Le’s mum and dad finally decided to take her to the Children's Hospital of Zhejiang University School of Medicine in Hangzhou, capital of neighbouring Zhejiang Province. Once there, Doctor Ye Wensong told them the "bangle-like" growth around her arm was likely caused by an elastic band. Le Le’s parents reportedly did not believe the doctor’s theory but agreed to let their daughter stay in the hospital for further analysis and treatment. Scans of her right arm revealed what appeared to be a foreign body under her flesh, and the rubber band was revealed during surgery shortly afterwards. Le Le is continuing her recovery at the hospital. Doctor Ye said he had only seen a similar case once before in his 20 years as a medic, suggesting that the child’s grandparents likely missed the fact that the girl had picked up an elastic band and worn it around her arm. "Some elders also like to tie thin red strings around children’s necks, wrists or fingers for good luck, but the practice comes with risks," Doctor Ye said. He added: "Thin strings and elastic bands can easily be concealed in the flaps of the child’s skin. Some young kids are still too young to talk, and the band goes unnoticed by their guardians."

Megdöbbentő esettel álltak szemben a kínai orvosok. Az édesanya furcsa kinövést „vett észre” lánya kezén, ezért vitte orvoshoz a kicsit. Az orvosok először allergiás reakcióra gyanakodtak. Később azonban kiderült, hogy a 4 éves kislány kezébe belenőtt a rajta levő gumikarkötő. A bőr pedig teljesen körülölelte azt.


A szülők azt állították, hogy nem vették észre a karkötőt. Holott annak nagyon régóta a gyermek kezén kellett lennie, hogy ilyen mélyen a húsába nőtt.

A vizsgáló orvos később elmondta, hogy az elmúlt 20 év alatt egyszer találkozott hasonló esettel. Akkor a nagyszülők felejtették el, hogy a gyerek a kezén egy karkötőt visel.

Forrás: metro